DEAD AHEAD: ZOMBIE WARFARE
Resist and defy the evil undead in this new tactical survival sequel of Dead Ahead!
Fight for freedom and become a fearless slayer of the undead in one of the funnest survival
games of the year! Kill raid after raid of zombies, collect supplies, look for survivors and
most importantly… create your own legacy!
Defend your bus and endure opponents scarier than any devil or demon! Break through
barricades while you slaughter the corrupt corpses. Gather your team of gladiators and send
them one by one into battle! Use any means necessary to ward off the horde of pixel crazed
flesh eaters! Slash, shoot or burn the dead with barrels, Molotov cocktails and grenades. Be
direct and explosive or stealth kill your opponents.
USE YOUR BRAINS, DON’T LOSE THEM
Show that you have real steel to conquer the maps! Be creative and combine different types
of units to win! Use tactically offensive and defensive moves to kill all the zombies and the
barricades! Be creative and assault them for maximum bloodshed. Remember – the rising
dead won’t make it easy for you.
IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS AND GEAR TO STAY ALIVE
Collect items, earn experience and complete quests to upgrade your units and vehicles. The
more gear you get, the more zombies you will be able to take on! Become the ultimate slayer
of the undead! Banish the banshees to eternal hell! Contrast your high score with other
WHAT AWAITS YOU:
* Blood-and-guts action-strategy game with a sense of humor
* No hiding in the shade! The undead WILL come for you!
* Resist against the onslaught of zombies and keep your bus safe at all costs!
* A huge world with numerous locations
* Plenty of survivor units and zombies
* Upgrades, special items and optional quests
- three units, now you need to have 3 unique units on the field;
- two Marines, now Private Rodriguez attacks without pause;
- three Mechanic in the Scuffle, now Welder has a 100% chance to spawn a Turret;
- three Northerners, now Team Powers system affects units that belong to Northerners.
Fixed some UI bugs and game crashes.